BFSC’s principal consultant is Russel Grove who has undergraduate qualifications in Building Surveying, a Post Graduate Certificate in Applied Science (Building) and a Masters Degree in Applied Science (Fire Safety).
Russel Grove is a:
- a member of the Australian Institute of Building Surveyors in which he has been a State Councillor since 1996
- a member of the Society of Fire Safety Engineers
- a member of the Fire Protection Association
- a current AIBS representative on the Building Regulation Advisory Committee (since 1996)
- registered as a Grade 1 Building Surveyor and Fire Safety Engineer in both NSW and Victoria.